The object of the game is to be the last player remaining in the game after all other players are out.
1) The first player starts the game by throwing the tennis ball against the wall with having the ball hit the wall without hitting the ground first.
2) After the ball makes contact with the wall and bounces off the ground at least once, any of the players may then try to catch the ball. If catcher mishandles the ball and the ball touches the ground, the catcher must try to touch the wall before another player fields and throws the ball against the wall. If the ball touches the wall before the catcher, the catcher is out and must face various consequences.
3) If the ball is caught before hitting the pavement, the thrower is penalized with one “out”. After three outs a player leaves the game.
4) If the thrower’s ball bounces before hitting the wall, the thrower must run to the wall and touch the wall before an opponent can pick up the ball and throw it to the wall.
5) If the original thrower doesn’t make contact with the wall before the ball reaches the wall, the original thrower is out.
6) If the thrower reaches for the ball, but has it bounce off his fingers and onto the pavement, this counts as missing the throw, and he must run to the wall.
AKA - "Fumble," "Butt Ball," "Asses Up," "Suicides," "Wall Ball," "Off the Wall"
(rules may vary)
Jon: Yea, sure. But don't we need more people?
Tim: Yea, I'll go find more.
Jon: Me too.