Origin: "Rock, my butt!" in reference to confirming that an object was a piece of pottery and not a rock.more...
Abbr. = DTbr
Also: Act of rocking one's butt.
Certain rules must be followed in order to achieve a successful butt-rocking.
1. The first rule of butt-rocking: you cannot talk about butt-rocking.. think Fight Club.
2. Mandarin, Spanish and British accents are the only acceptable forms of verbal communication.
3. One signifies availability for butt-rocking by uttering "Suns out!" Butt-rocking can only commence when a response of "Guns out!" is reciprocated.
4. In extreme cases, butt-rocking may escalate to buck-rocking.
5. Jazz (pronounced "yazz") flute must be playing whilst butt-rocking.
6. Heavy metal is played only when an escalation to buck-rocking is imminent.
7. "Scooping" is allowed, but a spotter is required under the following circumstances: a) if the butt-rocking event is taking place above sea level, b) if participants are of "rookie" or "amateur" status, and c) if attempting to butt-rock in bodies of water.
8. If below sea level, a spotter is not needed even if other conditions normally warrant one.
9. Butt-rocking can only be performed in the cardinal directions North and/or South.
10. No blood no foul.. if you foul out 3 times you are suspended for a minimum of 7 days.
leftover treats found stuck between the butt cheeks of an individual who has been serving butt treats from their butt.
Dude had some rocking butt yummies this morning.
let me start off by saying that "Butt Rock" is a misunderstood art form. Butt Rock as defined by the everyday world is "a song or songs that is/are horrible but EVERYONE reacts to."
I have seen many people who swear up and down that 80s rock is the worst ever, but when "cum on feel the noise" or "holy diver" or "separate ways" come on, they are rocking along with everyone else.
Bands who performed "Butt Rock" wre known as Hair Bands.
Quiet Riot, Dio, Journey. Also: Motley Crue, Supertramp, Scorpions, Whitesnake.
"I hate Butt Rock...but I LOVE this song, who sings it?"
Butt rock is a genre that is liked by many 30 year olds that still want to be cool and rocking. They will go to a local band's show at the bar and starting moshing and throw up a random "horns" sign while headbanging. The music can be described as chugging detuned guitar riffs with a singer/screamer that has a hint of a southern accent. You can expect the drummer of all butt rock bands to have a fan blowing his hair back. Some examples are Creed, Hinder, Shinedown, Seether, Crossfade, and any other band on the disc set of Buzz Ballads. Their lyrics are about their alcoholism or their insane mental sickness. Here are some generic butt rock titles
"Arms of a faceless angel"
"Im an alcoholic 30 year old going through a midlife crisis"
"Honey, Im going to beat you"
"Arms Wide Open"
"Wazzup dog are you goin to the Disturbed and Nickelback show at the ampitheater?"
"Hell no, butt rock is for 30 year olds!"
During sexual intercourse, position where the female recipient is upside down while the male is standing above her kicking his left leg and doing air guitar. Variation is The Backstage Pass where the guy is backward, playing drums on her butt.
My favorite sex position is the Rocking Piledriver, I love watching her face as I air guitar above her.
Bubble Butt Girl
BBG you make the rocking world turn round
A genre of rock music that has had different meanings over time, but which generally describes bands who meet the following criteria:more...
1. The music is driven primarily by power chords, and focuses less on complexity and musical talent and more on radio-friendliness and the emotional impact it has on listeners. As such, butt rock has never been a hit with critics, but it has always enjoyed mainstream popularity.
2. The songs fit into one of two molds -- hard-rocking tracks designed to get the crowd pumped and "rocking out," or slower power ballads that are meant to attract female fans. Both types of songs are best played in an arena, which is why they are popular at pro wrestling events.
3. The subject matter of the lyrics tends to be about kicking ass, getting laid, auto racing, hedonism, and other "manly" subjects. Rebellion is also a common theme, with authority figures like cops, teachers, and parents all being portrayed as not understanding their needs. The exception is the aforementioned power ballads, which are often about loss, love, drug abuse, and other, "heavier" subjects. The lyrics in both types of songs are often misogynistic, with women portrayed as either sex objects, harpies, or home-wreckers.
4. The fanbase tends to be frat boys an...