verb. to do or give something. can be used in many many ways.
yo, bust me a smoke.
(1)should i hope the box of cookies?
(2) just bust it
can you bust me that cd?
1. To orgasm.
2. To shoot a gun.
3. To rap.
4. Punch someone in the muh' fuckin' melon.
5. Action taken in a car.
6. Police action.
1. I'm gonna bust a nut!
2. Bust a cap in his mark-ass!
3. Bust a rhyme foo'!
4. I'm'a bust your fuckin' grill out!
5. Bust a right at tha next corner.
6. Joey got busted for selling caps to an undercover po.
A total failure, a complete waste of time.
Man, nothing went right, today was a total bust.
1. The act of ejaculation
2. To incur severe physical damage by physical action or otherwise
3. The act of getting arrested
4. Used to describe a broken object
5. When something, usually an event, is a big let down.
6. A rundown building or location, usually one in the entertainment business.
1. It was the best handjob ever, i couldn't help but bust my load all over her face.
2. I'm about to bust a cap in yo ass; Bust his skull in!
3. Davey got busted for trying to buy alcohol with a fake I.D.
4. This TV's busted, call a repair man
5. That party was a total bust, I didn't get my dick sucked once!
6. I'm serious, that strip joint was a bust, the girls were ugly, the poles were dirty, and my vodka tasted like spit.
The peak point of sexual realtions between two people. Closely related to an orgasm the term "bust" is used when the male ejaculates during sexual relations somewhere other than the vagina or the mouth.
"Damn last night while y'all were sleeping that bitch was pumpin' me real hard and I bust all over her hand"
(1) (vb) To arrest or apprehend; any police activity.
(2) (vb)To nab or catch someone in to act of an embarrassing or compromising act (such as parents finding drug paraphenlalia in the kid’s bedroom)
(3) (vb)To shoot or violently hit someone.
(4) (n)A complete dud or failure.
(5) (n)A male or female orgasm
(6) (n)A big letdown or disappointment
(7) (vb)To give one something or fork over Ex: “Hey man, bust me some fries.”
(1) I heard a bust is going down on that crackhouse tonight.
(2) My wife busted me drinking milk from a carton out of the refrigerator.
(3) He got busted on the side of the face good.
(4) That reality show is a big bust.
(5) She is a beast -- she busted on me 20 times last night.
(6) My date was a complete bust; we didn't say 20 words to each other.
(7) Hey man, bust me some of those fries.