2. To shoot a gun.
3. To rap.
4. Punch someone in the muh' fuckin' melon.
5. Action taken in a car.
6. Police action.
2. Bust a cap in his mark-ass!
3. Bust a rhyme foo'!
4. I'm'a bust your fuckin' grill out!
5. Bust a right at tha next corner.
6. Joey got busted for selling caps to an undercover po.
1. The act of ejaculation
2. To incur severe physical damage by physical action or otherwise
3. The act of getting arrested
4. Used to describe a broken object
5. When something, usually an event, is a big let down.
6. A rundown building or location, usually one in the entertainment business.
2. I'm about to bust a cap in yo ass; Bust his skull in!
3. Davey got busted for trying to buy alcohol with a fake I.D.
4. This TV's busted, call a repair man
5. That party was a total bust, I didn't get my dick sucked once!
6. I'm serious, that strip joint was a bust, the girls were ugly, the poles were dirty, and my vodka tasted like spit.
(2) (vb)To nab or catch someone in to act of an embarrassing or compromising act (such as parents finding drug paraphenlalia in the kid’s bedroom)
(3) (vb)To shoot or violently hit someone.
(4) (n)A complete dud or failure.
(5) (n)A male or female orgasm
(6) (n)A big letdown or disappointment
(7) (vb)To give one something or fork over Ex: “Hey man, bust me some fries.”
(2) My wife busted me drinking milk from a carton out of the refrigerator.
(3) He got busted on the side of the face good.
(4) That reality show is a big bust.
(5) She is a beast -- she busted on me 20 times last night.
(6) My date was a complete bust; we didn't say 20 words to each other.
(7) Hey man, bust me some of those fries.