"A real loser huh?"
Resident 2: That would be a classic symptom of being a "Business Major."
* Whining at the end of the semester to their professors to give them a higher letter grade in a class they failed even though they don't understand the material because "they'll never need to know it anyway."
* Exhibiting a complete lack of creative, artistic, scientific, or mathematical capacity, as well as any desire to exert themselves intellectually.
* Having no long term goals in life other than spawning more ignorant brats, playing golf, watching football, and making lots of money, and generally succeeding at all but the last.
* Prioritizing their school life as follows:
1. Getting Drunk
3. Making Money
4. Staying Skinny/Buff
5. Spending Daddy's money
6. Driving Daddy's car
* Insisting that their major really is as hard as all the others, thereby exhibiting a lack of appreciation for true academic progress reminiscent of a denizen of Plato's cave.
* Voting Republican.
Moron: I dunno.
Counsellor: Well, what are you interested in doing with your life?
Moron: Banging hot chicks and raking in the cash.
Consellor: How do you plan to achieve that?
Moron: Ima be a CEO.
Moron: Yeh dad sez I can be a business major just like him and then Ill have it made.