A noun to describe the horrible way you feel in your stomach after seeing an ass hole named steve. When you have the burns you dont want to go outside or see anyone, you just want to stay inside and rot from the inside as steve's lies seep through you.
(n) burns can also be an adjective (always conjugated with s) to describe this feeling
or an adverb (burnsly) to portrait the horrible way steve did an event.
I hope Greg is alright, the one time i was burns was after he took a shit on my moms house... that was the worse feeling since the time i woke up naked in an old mans truck.
word of the day: September 05, 2005
(1) slang: to disrespect someone (to diss
); to make fun of someone; used by a third party after a first party makes fun of a second party. Brought back to life by the ever-popular That 70's Show
(2) slang: to smoke marijuana
or any other drug
used with fire, to get high
. see burn out
(3) verb: to char or scorch something using fire
(1) Child: "Mom, did people really use the word 'BURN!' in the 70's?"
Child: Oh, BURN!
(2) Stoner 1: Man, are we gonna get burnt out today?
Stoner 2: I don't know, it isn't 420
(3) Tony watched the logs burn in the fire.
An exclamatory response, generally used by a third party after someone has just received an insult.
"She said you had a small penis? Oh, BURN!"
To be thoroughly humiliated or insulted to the point where you cannot return with a comeback.
Fred was "burned" by his friends for admitting to liking Limp Bizkit.
An exclamation used to imply that one has just been insulted with no chance of rebuttal.
"...and that's how you contracted herpes! BURN!"
slang for a serious insult; verbal ownage
"ooooh, that's a burn!!"
1. v. to infect someone with veneral disease.
2. to add data or music to a blank CDR
3. to set something on fire
1. She burned me! I have pus dripping out of my dick.
2. Burn me a copy of the CD.
3. Burn the evidence before the cops get here.