#1: Reduction of a fuel/substance to nothing through use or combustion.
#2: Physical or mental collapse caused by overwork/stress.
#3: Drug abuser or dropout
#4: Failure of a item through overheating.
#1: Spinning rear wheel/wheels of a motorized vehicle and in that way creating a thick smoke from the wheel-rubber.
#1: "Watch this huge carbon burnout."
#2: "A lot of stress may result in burnout."
#3: "My friend is a trashed burnout."
#4: "A mechanism prevents engine burnout."
#1: "Lets go out and make some burnouts and wheelies with your bike."
2) They guy you used to see stoned and tripping in high school, every day, that 10 years later is sitting in his parent's basement playing Final Fantasy, every day.
2) Dude, I'm too stoned to work. Mom, can you make me a sandwich?
2. a person who has smoked so much marijuana that they appear slow, sluggish, and stupid.
3. the temporary unpleasant, sluggish feeling after the high from marijuana wears off.
2. John has smoked pot 4 times a day for 40 years, he's a real burn out.
3. Man, lets smoke again to get rid of the burn out.