#1: Reduction of a fuel/substance to nothing through use or combustion.
#2: Physical or mental collapse caused by overwork/stress.
#3: Drug abuser or dropout
#4: Failure of a item through overheating.
#1: Spinning rear wheel/wheels of a motorized vehicle and in that way creating a thick smoke from the wheel-rubber.
#1: "Watch this huge carbon burnout."
#2: "A lot of stress may result in burnout."
#3: "My friend is a trashed burnout."
#4: "A mechanism prevents engine burnout."
#1: "Lets go out and make some burnouts and wheelies with your bike."
A high school or college student who does little else than cut classes and smoke weed
. Usually has long, straight hair and a proclivity toward heavy metal bands of the 70's and 80's. Can often be found in smoke-filled bathrooms and makeshift basement bars.
He used to be a jock
but now he's such a burnout!
the dude in high school who used to smoke way too much pot and eat way too much Taco Bell
And now they call him Governor!
Some one who smokes so much pot that they become constantly slow and dumb
God damnint Ben! Your such a burn out!!
1) Smoking the tires of one's car; either to heat up the tires for added stickiness, or to impress the MILF
s at the DQ in your swanky suburb.
2) They guy you used to see stoned and tripping in high school, every day, that 10 years later is sitting in his parent's basement playing Final Fantasy, every day.
1) I did such a smoky burnout in the Galaxie, I completely lost sight of that Ricer
sitting behind me!
2) Dude, I'm too stoned to work. Mom, can you make me a sandwich?
A state of emotional and physical exhaustion caused by a prolonged period of stress and frustration; an inevitable corporate condition characterized by frequent displays of unprofessional behavior, a blithe refusal to do any work, and most important, a distinct aura of not giving a shit.
As I was the only person working, my boss made me prepare a million cheese cakes, such a fuckin burnout.
what happens after you smoke weed, you become very tired and dont feel like doing anything besides melting into the couch and eating chips.
after that sesh
yesterday i was in burnout for like 3 hours, then i fell asleep.
1. long term physical and mental exhaustion associated with a task (usually monotonous/repetitive tasks or one's careers).
2. a person who has smoked so much marijuana that they appear slow, sluggish, and stupid.
3. the temporary unpleasant, sluggish feeling after the high from marijuana wears off.
1. Driving the bus the same route every day has burned me out.
2. John has smoked pot 4 times a day for 40 years, he's a real burn out.
3. Man, lets smoke again to get rid of the burn out.