2. to set a land speed record above 130 mph on every country road in your community
3. to be a legend at your school for losing your license for 6 months for one speeding offense, getting stoned every night while you do your homework, or do a keg stand at breakfast, lunch, dinner and when you have the munchies
4. speeding as fast as possible to get places on time
2. I was burking it last night and hit 135 on Drake Rd.
3. I pulled a burke and got screwed for speeding, but who cares cuz now I have all the more reason to sit at home, get stoned and get as shitdaced as possible!!!
4. OMFG, I overslept and didn't want to be late today so I Burked it to school!!!
Octavia: "No, I haven't. Do you think he's been burked?"
Muffled voice under a pillow: "Trevor, can you assist me in escaping?"
Trevor: "I don't know, did I just hear Billy under that pillow?"
Octavia: *sits on pillow* "No, thtat was just the air conditioning kicking on."
This phrase is commonly used to replace any insult and is only looked upon in bad context.
It is a word that should only be used if need be, frankly its just not a nice thing to say.
The term can also be altered depending on the situation , such as :
what a f*ckin Burke
Stop Burking like that.
Dont be a burke.
F*ck you, Burke.
You are Burking all over the place...its disgusting.