1. to be as drunk or high as you possibly can while operating a car over 101 mph
2. to set a land speed record above 130 mph on every country road in your community
3. to be a legend at your school for losing your license for 6 months for one speeding offense, getting stoned every night while you do your homework, or do a keg stand at breakfast, lunch, dinner and when you have the munchies
4. speeding as fast as possible to get places on time
1. Dude I burked it last night with 4 bitches in the car and didn't get pulled over!!!
2. I was burking it last night and hit 135 on Drake Rd.
3. I pulled a burke and got screwed for speeding, but who cares cuz now I have all the more reason to sit at home, get stoned and get as shitdaced as possible!!!
4. OMFG, I overslept and didn't want to be late today so I Burked it to school!!!
Old cockney-English word meaning cunt. A profanity referring to the boxal region of a lady.
"guvna, i had a right funny time tryin' to get up them there stairs"
"shut up you fucking burke"
The literal definition of this word is "to suffocate a person
by means which leave no evidence, such as visual bruises and marks." i.e. to suffocate with a pillow or other soft object.
Trevor: "Have you seen Billy?"
Octavia: "No, I haven't. Do you think he's been burked?"
Muffled voice under a pillow: "Trevor, can you assist me in escaping?"
Trevor: "I don't know, did I just hear Billy under that pillow?"
Octavia: *sits on pillow* "No, thtat was just the air conditioning kicking on."
a very unfortunate surname for those living in the United Kingdom.
Not to be confused with berk
which is the cockney slang for cunt. (Short for Berkeley Hunt)
Person 1: Hi, I'm Bri Burke
Person 2: LOL! Berk? You're a cunt!
a dance that involves little to no clothing
Watching him burke makes me want to shit in a bag.
This is a very common and popularized word which comes from the root: beurk.
This phrase is commonly used to replace any insult and is only looked upon in bad context.
It is a word that should only be used if need be, frankly its just not a nice thing to say.
The term can also be altered depending on the situation , such as :
Im going to burke you!
what a f*ckin Burke
Stop Burking like that.
Dont be a burke.
F*ck you, Burke.
You are Burking all over the place...its disgusting.
Being hungover... You think the morning after a night in Vegas is bad, try teaching theology next period.
"Aw man. I'm gonna be so burke in the morning"
a girl who is in8th grade, who is obsessed with abercrombie, hollister, dick's sporting goods, and other stores at crocker park, and other malls, and has some good friends, and her friends call her, her lastname. And has friends who talk about sheeb, and foopas alot
Cecile:hey whats Burkes's lastname
Olivia: Burkes is her lastname, duhhh
Cecile: o yeah, hahaha