my car is bung
i bunged up my hand
(1) A kind of plug or cork designed to close a barrel, drum or keg.
(2) A slang abbreviation for "bunghole", meaning the anus--synonamous with asshole.
(3) verb, to mess up while doing something. Can also mean to have an accident.
(1) help me get the bung out so we can drink this wine.
(2) lick my bung, bitch!
(3) Tommy tried to fix his car, but he just bunged it up!
Butthole. Anus. Asshole.
"Bill Gill has the smelliest, nastiest bung hole I have ever encountered."
British slang for a bribe, a "deal sweetener" of sorts. The term is used within football corruption, transfer agents paying "bungs" and the managers that accept them.
Bolton's manager accepts bungs
(Verb) To put, chuck or throw something onto or into a place of storage or resting place.
Also, see Bribe
"John, where shall I put your bag?"
"Oh, just bung it in the corner"
"Sally, what should I do with your books?"
"Bung 'em on the shelf please Barry"
Australian slang meaning to put or throw something ontop of another object.
"How bout ya bung a paperbag on that Sheilawoman
, she's as ugly as a box of blowflies!"