a baltimore trem for selling drugs
hey son who u out here bumpin for
when your car stereo is up SO LOUD, you can feel it in your heart and stuff..
boom boom boom you can hear a bumpin' car from a block away
Description of a party/club/event that was hype
. Also can describe a bass line or actions to it.
1. "Yo that party was bumpin'"
2. "I don't dance at clubs. Only girls and guys with big gay bones do that. I just chill on the edge of the dance floor, bumpin'."
3. "Giovanni got a new subwoofer in his IROC. You can hear it bumpin' from a block away."
adjective used to describe an event as big, sick, cool
That party was bumpin
1. A term used for music when played at a high volume.
2. A complimentary adjective.
"Yo dude that new stereo system of yours is bumpin'!"
It's a very old word used in the early 80's. Bumpin: adj. something is cool, or hip.
Those shoes are bumpin.
your gear is bumpin.
Theatrical expression - to move equipment and scenery into a theatre. Bump out is the opposite process. Also used in relation to the set up and knock down of stands at exhibitions and tradeshows.
Bump in is on Saturday so you are required at the theatre from 10 am to whenever.
What one is listening to.
"what are you bumpin?"