Top Definition
Derived from the words "clunge" and "bumder" from the t.v. show the inbetweeners. Generally a derogatory term for another person which roughly translates as "you big gay vagina" it can be used loosely and is flexible enough to be used in almost any situation, it really is a great word for abusing your friends.
Shut up you bumberclunge.
Don't be a bumberclunge.
No you stupid bumberclunge.
by philly_willy October 14, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.