look up any word, like ratchet:
Acronym for "big ugly lump of metal". Any object, especially a microscope, made from metal that seems to be built with no aesthetic value in mind, and sometimes, but not necessarily, cheaply made.
Why are you using that bulom? Use THIS microscope. It looks and works a lot better on your work area, and it takes up less space!
by pentozali November 23, 2005

Words related to bulom

blecch bloj fugly hunk of junk plug-ugly