|1.||Bud Light Challenge|
A right of passage by the Yale men's Varsity Soccer team, to ascertain the courage, determination, and perseverance of perspective incoming players.
How it is performed:
1. Every individual partaking in the "BL Challenge" (pronounced "shallanj") must fill a solo cup (at least 16 ounces) to the brim with beer (whatever happens to be in the keg, no necessarily BL)
2. Players must then take their place around the main floor pong table in Sigma Nu (37 High Street New Haven CT).
3. On the count of 3 all members wail out the battle cry of "SHAAALLLAAANNNJJ" before downing the entire cup as fast as they possibly can, the loser is then formally known as the bitch of the team.
The loser of the inaugural BL challenge (performed on Monday April 19 2010) was the player formerly known as "Fogal".
IMPORTANT NOTE: SHIRTS ARE FORBIDDEN WHILE PERFORMING SAID CHALLENGE.
"Boys this weekend is about being ambassadors for the program, its not about seeing how much Bud Light these guys can drink. It's not the time to take the Bud Light Challenge."
|2.||The Twenty Dollar Challenge|
Rules and Regulations of the DNG Twenty Dollar Challenge
- To complete the DNG Twenty Dollar Challenge one must, in under one hour, drink and/or eat $20 worth of 40 ounce contains of beer and taco bell
- To be considered as having completed the challenge one must not throw up within an hour of it.
- One can, if they so choose, eat and/or drink more than $20 worth of the items listed
- If you elect a substitute for beer, such as soda, it must equate to 40 ounces and will only count as the average cost of a 40 despite its actual retail cost. (I.e. purchasing 40 ounces of red bull would only count as the cost of one 40 of Bud Light)
- Using a substitute as mentioned above will make said contestant subject to an * on their record unless said substitute has a similar caloric make up and similar lethargic properties as alcohol.
I tried to complete The Twenty Dollar Challenge but I threw up when they started playing Rocky Music