a.k.a. wild sex
a.k.a. wild sex
2.v: slang for disagree'ing and feeling angry towards something
3.n: slang for a young black man
4.n: a male deer
5.n: slang for money
2. teacher: "We have homework tonite"
me: "I buck"
3. me: "I got the new young buck cd"
4. hunter: "I shot a buck last nite."
5. me: "My nintendo DS cost 150 bucks."
basically you dumb mother fukers shouldn't have to look this shit up. if you dunno wtf this means you don't need to get buck
and u ain't never gon' be fukin buck
2. $1.00, usually used in sentences from someone who is: (a)high in spirits, (b)confident in an amount of cash, or (c)trying to get you to lend them a dollar or a solid paper bill.
3. A misunderstood word which happened to find its way into a ghetto song.
4. A male deer, as many others put it.
5. A sex position, according to other data.
*6. Simply put, a whorish word, with many versatile uses.
(Ghettoboy 2): Right, wha happened nex?
(Ghettoboy 1): An Mark... just LOOKED at his dumb ass, turned around, started to walk off, turned BACK, dropped his shit in the hallway, and SWUNG on his ass. It was ova quick, tho.
(Ghettoboy 2): So who won?
(Ghettoboy 1): Boy, YO dumb ass, boy... Mark kicked his ass but he goin to jail, so I think Derrick did. Least, till Mark's cousins an shit get 'im...
2.a) I just got PAID, I got a-hunn-ed BUCKS, havin a GOOD day, an I ain't even smoke my own stash yet.
2.b) But this one...*pauses in thought*... yep, I'ma make this 20 bucks.
2.c) (Crackhead): Yo, man, lemme get fi' bucks up outcha.
(Drug dealer): Get yo stankin ass out my face!
3. "Knuck if you buck"......
Simply put, what the fuck.
4. Yeah, whatever they said about the deer.
5. And whatever they said about teh secks
*6. It's a fight aid, money, a popular word from a song, an animal, AND a sex position. If that isn't whoring around the world, show me what is.