Top Definition
A bubbler (weed smoking tool) with a glass on glass removable bowl piece. Sometimes they might have perculators or inline perculators which adds to the smoothness of your toke and improves the hazards of being a second filter to the water.
Dude, I got 4 ounces lets go get super baked out of your bubbler-bong!
by NorCal potsmoker March 18, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.