a pipe used for smoking crystal meth
dude do you know where I can buy a bubble?
yeah on the smoke shop on 7th
1) A gas surrounded by a liquid that takes a spherical form.
2) A woman's buttocks, usually used to describe large ones.
3) A person's personal space.
1) Look Ma, I can make a bubble with this soap. Whippee!
2) Day-um! Did you see the bubble on that girl?
3) Get out of my bubble, God damnit!
A word that some people just randomly say in a high pitched voice, mimicking the power puff girl, bubbles.
Me: Hi Chris
1. A (usually temporary) state of existance, in which what you see, touch, hear, feel, and smell are under close control either by those around you or a system in place of such. The term Bubbled is used to describe when a electronic device or person is remotely under surveilence.
Example 1: The United States' President is in a constant bubble because he always has advisors and security surrounding him. To get away from them would mean to leave the bubble.
Jill : Aren't you worried about leaving the kids home alone?
Jim: No, the house is bubbled.
a drug from scotland mostly, consisting of plant feeder and other unknown substances. popular with teenagers, on average, £5 a pop. also known as, m-kats, meows, etc.
'here, you getting on it tonight?'
'aye, i'll phone gav for the bubbles
Smoke that is released in a burp after you are done smoking pot
Dude, I accidentally blew bubbles in front of my mom and she freaked!
Mom, I totaled the bubble.