1. a call between rude boys to let each other know where they are, much like howling monkeys screaming.
2. something to shout when you're drunk and want to make a lot of noise.
1. A person of higher class, social status or general
wealth has unfortunately been humiliated in public.
And 'Brup' is uttered to show success, and draw
2. "Brup" indicates what social class you fall into
this being "UK spongers".
3. Used to show a distinct need for attention. Chavs
can be seen doing this in town centres, outside the
local Mc. Donald's, and KFC.
wit a big, bitch slap. Aye?
"Chav 2" - Yeah. Wud be berr sick n ting...
"Chav 3" - Ight.
*Chav 3 wanders over to a reasonably dressed
man and slap him round the face*
"Chav 1,2 and 3" "BRUP BRUP!"
2. "BRUP!" - can't say anything more really....
3. "Same as No. 2"
Devivatives could include "feeling bruppish" for feeling sick or "brupper" for a person throwing up.