|1.||Brothers In Arms|
A game that breaks the traditional world war 2 "super soldier" genre. In this game, getting shot hurts. Tactics rather then thousands of rounds are needed to survive in this very unforgiving France
I stayed up until 1 o'clock trying to outflank a german MG in Brothers In Arms
|2.||brothers in arms|
The greatest game to ever hit the video game console since the release of the original MOH. The game brings to virtual life the story of the 101st airborne division and the 82nd airborne (i.e. Doyle in Earned In Blood was part of the 82nd). The game(s) center themselves around the paratroopers that jumped behind enemy lines on the night/early morning hours of june 5th/6th 1944. The lead characters in this game are:more...
1. Sgt. Matt Baker (101st)
2. Cpl./Sgt. Joe Hartsock (Sgt. at the very end of the first and nearly halfway through the second game)(101st)
3. Cpl. Sam Corrion (101st)
4. Cpl Seamus Doyle (82nd)
5. Platoon Sgt. Greg Hassay (101st)
6. Pfc. Michael Garnett (101st)
7. Pfc. Jack Courtland (101st)
8. Pfc. Stephen Obrieski (101st.)
9. Pfc. Larry Allen (101st)
10. Pfc John Rivas (101st)
11. Sgt. George Risner (tank commander)
12. Pfc. Benjamin Leggett (101st, radio op.)
13. Pfc. Mike Desola
14. Pfc. David Muzza (is the first person in the game to die. Is only mentioned in the first game and is shown in the beginning conversation between S.L.A Marshall and Sgt. Hartsock in E.I.B)
15. Lt. Col. Robert Cole
Puts to death the traditional "Super Soldier" in this game not getting shot is definitley part of the challenge. Gamers who play this game know that going in guns blazing will just get you killed. Tactics are needed if you want to defeat this enemy.
The game revolves around small squad tactics. There are two basic bran...
|3.||Brothers in Arms|
guys that have masturbated to the same girl
"What?! You jerked off to her too? That makes us brothers in arms!"
|4.||Brothers In Arms|
A bad game for PS2/xbox/PC.
Road to hill 30 or Earned In Blood. These are parts of the series, Brothers In Arms.