A male sibling. Having a brother has its advantages and disadvantages. Most of the time, the disadvantages outweigh the advantages by far. Below I will list a fair amount of advantages and disadvantages of having a brother.
1. You have someone to play with and have fun with when you have nothing else to do.
2. You can ask your brother for advice, and he can be helpful to you in many ways.
3. You have someone to pick on (usually younger), and you use them to make you feel better about yourself.
1. If you are the younger brother, you usually get picked on and intentionally hurt by your older brother.
2. You get falsely accused of things daily. Your brother makes ridiculous assumptions about you.
3. You know that your brother is wrong, but you don't say anything because you know he will just argue back and say incredibly stupid things, in order to make it seem like he is right. He may also even try and fight will you, physically. And you know your parents will do shit to help. You know it is all a big waste, so you bottle up your anger inside and develop various problems. Your brother will seem to think that because you don't say anything back to him, that you know he's right. So he continues do be an ass towards you and you don't know what to do.
4. Your brother bothers you everywhere you go. You don't want him anywhere around you. You wish he would move out.
Sometimes brothers can be real awesome people. You feel comfortable around them and you can talk to them about almost anything. But other times they can be a real ass. Then you wish that you would of never met them.
Brothers ARE a chore, I can tell you that. So, if you don't have a brother and you are fine with it, then consider yourself lucky. An emotional, sensitive brother and a cold, mean, "anger management" type brother don't go well together AT ALL. And that is what my life is like. I am the emotional, sensitive brother. It really sucks to be me.
To the people who get along great with your brother(s), I congratulate you. The difficulty of accomplishing that depends on the type of brother you are stuck with. I am one of the unlucky ones, unfortunately. Oh, what life would be like without the presence of my brother... *sigh*
*two brothers are in a fight; both are playing the same computer game. The computers are side by side on a large table.*
Brother 1: What are you talking about? There's 3 of them, not 4! You have no clue what you're talking about!
Brother 2: *doesn't want to argue... shakes his head* Just go back to your game. *Brother 2 looks back at his computer screen*
After a long pause, Brother 1 gets up from his chair, walks over to Brother 2, and punches him hard in the shoulder three times for no good reason. Brother 2 gives him a dirty look and doesn't hit him back because he doesn't want it to get any more physical than it already has.
Brother 2 wishes Brother 1 would get out of his life, forever. Brother 2 doesn't want anything to do with Brother 1, but realizes that he stuck with him and his shit for a long, long time. Brother 1 doesn't appreciate the fact that he has an extremely easy-going brother (Brother 1).
a person whom you are related to. sometimes a role model. sometimes an ass. sometimes a friend. a person who you are stuck being related to until the day you die through good or bad
my brother is a good guy.
what hulk hogan usually says after a sentence
you betta believe it, brother.
thats right brother.
A guy who is closely related to you, who pisses you off, be it older or younger. Brothers may lurk around your room or even threaten to kill you. Many cases have shown that brothers are douchebags.
You: Hello, brother! How is this fine day?
Brother: Go fuck yourself.
You: .. wh- what?
Brother: I'm going to slit your throat.
You: No you're not
Brother: IM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING KILL YOU!
n. Comrade. Companion. Friend. Typically used by and to individuals of african american heritage.
An annoyiong little shit that never seems to go away and kind of smells funny.
My brother is fifteen.
a sibling of the male sex that drives the rest of your family insane by painting the walls with nailpolish or lipstick.
other things they are known for :
*pouring baby powder all over the room and forcing you to clean it up
*blaming you for things that you did not do and getting you in trouble
*ganging up on you and jumping on you
*trying to sufficate you dog
-tend to be very evil
To me, a brother is someone who is violent, bad tempered, and unintelligent.
They will stab you in the back, stab you with a screw-driver, throw heavy metal objects at you, spread false rumours, chase after you with handfulls of knives, and keep a collection of weapons in the house.
My brother beat the crap out of me, threatened me with knives, tried to kill me, and then told everyone that I was the one who did all of that to him. What an asshole!
There was nothing I could do about it.