"What's to like?"
"What's to like?"
"Really? I got brokencyded last night"
"Oh man, I'm so sorry."
2. "Did you hear about Jerry?"
"He's in hospital, yeah? The old brokencyde again."
"It pierced his brain. He spent all day yesterday telling me how much of a musical genius Chad Kroeger is."
Brokencyde sucks, I don't even know how they can be considered music.
The band that always wins the "what is the worst shit-ass music ever created by man" argument. Everyone thinks that they know horrible music, but upon subjugation to the "freaxx" youtube video, Brokencyde unanimously decides the debate.
It is now the gold standard to which all unbelievably shitty music is to be compared.
(creates jerking motion with hand)
<JA>: Oh yeah? Listen to this.
(finds Brokencyde on youtube)
<SH>: ...my god.
(loses faith in humanity)
Their 'music' (insert joke) relates primarily to the sheep-like, mongroll race of mamal decribed as emo's.
Frequent remarks that can be heard following the discovery of such hillarious bahhuuullshhiiitt!.. are as followed:-
1) OH MY JESUS LORD they make soulja boy look like a lyrical god!
2) I want to emigrate (those hailing from the states.. thank fuck I don't live there but no offense, I feel your pain)
3) Suicide may actually be the answer, though I fear death won't take THIS pain away.
4) Fuck-it.. lets give it a go anyway.. kill me, kill me now!
5) If there is a God.. fuuuk me he must be a merciful one.
6) Ahhh that's what the living result of beastiality is..
.. and I could go on but it'd only give them more publicity, increase my blood pressure, break my threshold for laughter orrr lead to future impotency.
<Br00t4l-sc3ne88> lol i just got the new brokeNCYDE record
<FenderGuitarist59> You have terrible taste in music
<Br00t4l-sc3ne88> stfu faggot ur music sux cock
<BassMan00 (MOD)> Agree with FG, banned
Music that makes you really question society and how stupid kids are; The art of getting ear-raped; People that just need to get the fuck out.
Kyle: Man i'm so sorry. I think your ears are bleeding.
Josh: Don't worry I did that, the sounds were unbearable.