To have someone break up with you without speaking to you in person or even on the phone. This includes being broken up with by text, by email, by IM, by Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
Well, I thought things were going okay until out of the blue she Jodie'd me.
To be broken up with/ dumped by text message.
"Dude I heard she broke up with you!"
"Yeah and to make it worse she did it by brext!"
"He is such a jerk I am going to brext him - Its over!"
Heart Breaking Cunt. Someone who breaks up with you in a most outrageous manner, i.e. over MSN, on facebook wall, etc.
That HBC just broke up with me the other day over a text message, what a bitch!
To be dismissed or rejected VIA text communication.
That jerk just totally rejexted me last night.
I invited him over, but he rejexted my booty call :(
(n) When someone is so ashamed of somthing they did (usually the night before) that their guilt feels like physical dirtiness, leading them to take a long, thorough shower. Generally follows a walk of shame or one night stand.
Girl:I had to take 45min guilt shower after hooking up with that guy from the bar ):
Text to friend:Cheated on my gf last night but my water is broken, can I come over for a guilt shower?
14th Century (as 'ballocks') English term which has grown numerous useful applications within today's language:more...
1. Term of exasperation, often at having made a mistake.
2. As a plural noun, the bollocks are the testicles.
3. Exaggerated truth or blatant lies.
4. Unfathomable rubbish; corporate management speak, e.g. 'blue-sky thinking', 'touch base', and 'thinking outside the box'.
5. Poor or bad effort, esp. with media references. (The more bollocks, the worse the event.)
6. When the bollocks belong to a canine, the inverse meaning of (5.) comes into play, though nobody knows quite why. This meaning appears to date back from 1989.
7. To 'drop a bollock' is to commit a social faux-pas leading to grave embarrassment.
8. A 'bollocking' is a telling off, often by one's boss for an inadequate or incomplete piece of work, or inappropriate behaviour.
9. To lack bollocks is to be gutless, spineless and generally lack courage. This is not used inversely for the word 'balls' covers this application.
10. As a verb, to 'bollocks' or to be 'bollocksed' it to flummox or be flummoxed; confuse or be confused.
11. If a piece of machinery is bollocksed, it is broken or rendered unusable either temporarily or permanently.
12. To be 'bollock-naked' it to be completely without clothing, save for a few relatively unimportant items such as socks, watch, rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings or other body jewellery.
13. To be 'bollocksed' al...
An extremely messed up, overadvertising, dumb, commercialized site started in 1999. If you were a player for a long time, you would understand the stupid changes they made. If you started after 2004, and you're still defending it, you're a stupid fanboy/girl. There is no other word to describe this highly addicting and liferuining site other than STUPID and unfair. Here's reasons why:more...
Overadvertising, commercials, ads, you name it! You don't even have to visit a porn site or any other busy to the ass sites to see this. Go to Neopets.com and see there's huge ad on top, a huge ad on the bottom, an ad on the right, and now, you even see ads in their popup game windows! They disabled the popup window games so they can have the games load on the same page as the ads for increase ad revenue. And I bet people go "use Adblock" well let me break it to you, not everyone uses Firefox, and not everyone knows how, and even when you do adblock, it just blocks the ad, not the entire frame.
They add different methods of luring people into their site. First they started off with collecting virtual trading cards, and it wasn't good enough because it was free, so that fab dropped. Then in 2004, they added avatars and "Neopets Premium" which gave rich people a few perks just to bribe them to stay, which eventually faded in 2007, so if you wasted your money and neopoints on them for three years, THEY AREN'T RELEASING ANY ANYMORE AVATARS! Then they added sidebar themes and that eventuall...