|1.||The Rules of Smoking Weed|
The unwritten street rules of smoking weed in groups or circles, usually broken by rookie smokers. Without these, it would be anarchy. Does not apply if you are smoking something to your face. These rules are not in any specific order.more...
- Rollers Rights are always in effect
- The person who purchased or chips in the most money for the weed always gets to roll
- You cannot complain about the weed being bush if you did not chip any money in to buy it
- Calling out deuce before the joint is rolled up results in getting bitch place (last in line)
- If smoking a blunt, no one is allowed to back down
- If smoking a blunt, no one is allowed to take baby-tokes
- Rookies acting paranoid will result in a punch in the arm from the rest of the group
- Dropping the the blunt or spliff results in a punch in the arm from the rest of the group
- Not "ringing" a canoeing blunt with saliva to fix it results in a punch in the arm f...
Ten rules for going to a concert whether it be at a local to a semi bigger show to a freaking mega show in an arena or something. True fact is that everyone has broken one of these rules
1) Never wear the shirt of any band that is playing that night whether it be there current band or any of the members old band.
2) Always wear DEODERANT!
3) Girls never dance unless your willing to get hurt.
4) If your under 12 do not attent.
5) Wear your belt tight. No one wants to see your chonies
6) Do not sing the harmonies with the PA system between band sets.
7) Do not bring your parents.
8) Do not talk to the bands while they are setting up. You have enough time after the show to do so. They are not going anywhere.
9)Do not sing louder then the band
10) TEACH THESE RULES TO YOUR FELLOW SHOW BUDDIES!
(Kid is wearing an Underoath shirt to an Underoath show!)
You:"Dude! You are breaking Concert Rule #1!"
Kid: I didnt know there was such thing as concert rules!
|3.||v Cell rules|
Very important mobile rules not to be broken
Connection detection - Bubble u x x dat come -v Cell rules: Wn ur mss run
lowWn cell gets/runs slowIf ur cell cms 2b slow downI'll send u me pics min
"Vegas rules" is a phrase that comes from the a story where a gambler in Vegas cannot pay his debts and has his arm broken for his trouble. it's Common meaning simply states that if you don't complete a certain task ( Normally paying your share of a bill) "Vegas rules" means an unpleasant and usually violent thing happens to the offending party
P1: Hey can you pay your side of the bill
P2: Erm...sorry nope i have no money
P1: well Vegas rules
Rules on the road that are made 2 be broken
No more road rules!!!!
by anonymous Jul 26, 2003 add a video
|6.||horror movie rules|
When it appears you have killed the monster, NEVER check to see if it's really dead.more...
Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke.
Do not go search for something in the basement, especially if the power has just gone out.
If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language which they should not speak, or if they speak to you using a voice which is not their own, shoot them immediately. It will save you the grief in the long run. *NOTE* It will probably take several rounds to kill them, so be prepared.
When you have the benefit of numbers, NEVER pair off or go alone.
As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.
Never stand in, on, above, below, beside or anywhere near a grave, tomb, crypt, mausoleum or any other house of the dead.
If you are searching for something which caused a loud noise and you find out it's just the cat, leave the room immediatey if you value your life.
If appliances start operating by themselves, move out.
Do not take *anything* from the dead.
If you find a town which looks deserted, it's probably for a good reason. Take the hint and stay away.
Do not fool around with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you are doing.
If you're running away from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice, more if you are of the female persuasion. Also note that despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to c...
|7.||spirit of the game|
The spirit of the game is defined by the intended rules as perceved in reflection to the other rules, this most comes into place when the action in question is not governed by a set rule, in this case, you are bound to play by the spirit of the game.
When playing Monopoly©, if after a considerable number of turns have been taken by each player, and one player gets into trouble, and debt, insead of losing and congradulating the winner, he proposes to "join forces" with another player, shareing money, property, and victory. Tho this joining has no rules set aginst it, this is aginst the spirit of the game, point-and-case monopoly, tho not implicetly stated, is intended to be a 2+player game free for all match to join forces to tip the game in your favor, is aginst the spirit of the game.
Another example would be, if your friends and you are playing Magic the Gathering© and a pact is made between 3 of 4 players to not attack eachother until the fourth has been eliminated, the spirit of the pact would be to kill the fourth in a joint effort, before continueing normal play, the spirit of the pact would be broken if one of the players just builds forces ready to kill the other two as soon as the fourth is dead, tho the pact was not made with this event in mind, the one building forces might not be breaking a specific clause in the pact but it was not made intending to produce an armistice in wich one player can build an unbeatable force, not attacking the fourth was not a clause in the pact but that was the intention, the spirit of the pact.