2. Noun - A structure that connects two landmasses. Usually passes over water, and comes in different types, such as suspension, ect.
3. Verb - To jack off.
4. Verb - To make a connection between two ideas.
2. I think we have to cross the Golden Gate Bridge.
3. Ha! You got caught bridging by your mom!
4. Matt's idea bridged together the two related theories.
When using the term building bridges to describe getting drunk, the "bridges" refers to the alcohol used to do so.
Person B: No worries, S has like a gallon of vodka in his room.
Guy#2 - I know I'm gonna pull a bridges and take home a girl and cook her chilli
2. understanding that my girlfriend was on her rags helped me to bridge why she was telling me i was an asshole when i had just moved heaven and earth for her.