As otherwise noted, Brazilian can refer to either a person from the country of Brazil or a type of female hair-removal waxing. However, Brazilian can also be used as an exaggerated and made up figure.
When something costs a lot of money or there's a lot of something, instead of using a random large number like a million or a billion or a zillion, so as to exaggerate the cost or amount of the item(s), one can say Brazilian to garner a chuckle or 2.
Sabine: Hey Mike, did you see that brand new BMW that just drove by? Why don't you get that car and scrap that piece of shit hooptie
Mike: Are you fucking kidding? I cant afford a BMW, they cost like a Brazilian dollars!
Sabine: Calm your broke ass
The incorrect spelling of Brasilian.
America is retarded. (:
On a myspace comment:
Aren't you Brazilian?
No, I'm BraSilian.
what a hoe has when see completely shaved from the neck down.
I got her pants off and she was brazalian. Nice! Unfortunately, she stunk like a dead fish.
A term used in Midwestern conversations to describe someone of mixed race.
That kid with the black father has a Brazilian complexion.
Obviously, a Brazilian is someone from Brazil, but in the sense of this definition "Brazilian" is a term that is supposed to be offensive against anyone, not just Brazilians. It is supposed to mean "idiot" or "dumbass." Native to Hudson, Massachusetts.
Why the hell did you just do that? You're such a fucking Brazilian!
1. A person from Brazil.
2. A prostitute (female)
3. A good soccer player(male)
4. Dirty arrogant person who brags about being from such a great country even though they have one of the highest rates of AIDS in the whole world and most of the people in their country are starving.
5. Woman with big ass
2. Most Brazilian women who come to the U.S. are such Brazilians!
3. He is good at soccer but he is not smart at all! What a Brazilian!
4. Why is he proud of being a Brazilian just because of the soccer team?
5. She has a Brazilian as.