A band with more than one male lead singer. Considered 'mainstream' and often bashed by anyone older than 14 and American. Boybands typically have decent music, (although no one will admit it) seriously hott guys, and never play their own instruments. There are bands with all boys, and multiple singers, but these are not boy bands. They actually play their own instruments and usually keep the same drummer.
Fall Out Boy
Any band put together by corporate machines to feed off the pre-pubescent or teen audience:in other words,a band not about music but about money,fame and greed.
Always consist of preety boys,used to latch on to horny teenage girls with a non-threatning image.
Just another word for lame,really.
Boybands: 60% of what they play on MTV (the other 40% being 20% hip-hop 19% rap and 1% good music.)
Boybands: Studies show 90% of all boyband members are closet homosexuals.True story.
Boybands:Must be destroyed.
A name for a type of band, usually composed of young faggy punks with annoying girly voices. Unfortunately it is because of these traits that women have massive orgasms after just laying their eyes on these lowlife jerk-offs.
For a while boybands have been thee target of all consumerism and have been listened to by all. But from what it seems, the era of boybands is over.
Nevertheless, we must all be prepared. We must all band together and be ready to destroy any premiering boybands that attempt to warp the minds of this generation and the younger, just as the previous ones have just a few years ago.
Girlbands are ok though. But are there any girlbands? Or are the "girlbands" really just the existent boybands? Does Dream count as a girlband? Not that I'm into Dream....btu I bought one of their DVD's (the This Is Me DVD) because I liked the cover when they were all cuddling one another....ahhhh, lesbians...^-^ ^-^ ^-^ LOL j/k This Is Me is a pretty good song. Kinda. I really prefer hard rock. But then again, I like all genres of music, even classical, save rage rap though; rage rap kinda scares me a little.
"BOYBANDS PISS ME OFF!!!!!'
A vague name for a pretty boy; generally, because you really couldn't care less what his name is.
"Looks like boyband over there has been hitting the tanning salons."
any group of 3-5 "hott" "guys" who appear on MTV more than once, are played on Z100 (or whatever your local "hit music station" is) at least every hour, and have a fanbase of 10-13 year old girls