Top Definition
a shit in a toilet bowl that wraps around the perimeter of the toilet, yet still leaving a gaping hole in the middle
after eating all that meatloaf i produced a crucial bowl winder
by bwhaha July 25, 2003
A bowlwinder is a mega-turd so great in length, that it actually winds around the toilet bowl like a soft serve cone at the Dairy Queen.
Dude, I think I'm going to be sick. I just went to take a leak in the gas station bathroom and somebody left a bowlwinder in there! I think it was staring at me.
by JayDub October 01, 2004
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.