Another thing: You only call it Beantown if you're not from there, and if you're getting a ride on a duck boat, don't quack at us. It's wicked anoying. Would you want to be quacked at every day? I don't think so. It's cold here due to the fact that Boston is a freaking wind tunnel so we're already pissed off. So, instead of quacking at us please just buy us one. It would really make the whole situation so much better. Thanks
Boston is the best place in the world.
"LET'S GO MURPHY'S! this show is wicked pissah, brah. where's my skullcap? get me anothers sams."
When the pats lose...we riot & burn flipped-over cars.
When the pats win...we riot & burn flipped-over cars.
The people have the "go fuck yourself attitude" which most Bostonians can appreciate. There are mostly Irish-Americans in Boston (about 15%) It's mostly safe, but make sure not to go to Dorchester (Dot), Somerville (Slumaville), or Mattapan (Murderpan) at night. Some Bostonians don't like southerners.
-talk about the Yankees or New York, people don't like it.
- ask if you can "pahk your cah in Hahvid Yahd." It's annoying and your car will get towed.
- except people will be friendly with you, they probably won't. They probably won't acknowledge you.
- walk slow, people walk fairly fast in Boston
- call it Beantown
Packie = a liquor store, or a person who "runs a packie" is someone who buys minors liquor.
Jimmies= chocolate sprinkles
Wicked= used as an adjective (that shit was wicked good)
Boston also has a ton of fun bums, who argue with you. Check them out!
2. "Rock and Roll Band" describes how Boston was formed
3. It's surprising how this is the only definition for the band Boston on Urban Dictionary