BOSH has very few members, and this is by design. They have just a few simple rules that must be followed:
1. Always play fair. This means:
- No cheating/glitching
- No corner sitting
- No ridiculous useage of weaponry (i.e. launching rifle
grenades into the air at every opportunity in the off chance it MIGHT kill someone)
2. Always play for the good of your teammates:
- Let your teammates know where you are
- Let them know where the enemies are/where you were just killed from
- Watch their backs
- This sometimes means getting very few kills, if only
because you are protecting their backsides exclusively
3. Have fun
- It's not all serious. Losses are fine, as long as you try
your best. Everyone has off nights, BOSH is no exception
- Jokes about promiscuous females, as well as other
member's mothers are acceptable and in fact encouraged
The members of BOSH are as follows:
BOSHQ Bal 14
If you ever see these names together all at once, you can count on having a fun, fair game. Also, plan on having your ass handed to you.
Gamer 1: Man, we got our asses handed to us!
Gamer 2: I know, we got BOSHed. Those BOSH guys play too fair for us. Let's go play a bunch of corner- sitting glory hogs instead.
Gamer 1: Definitely. I need to get my next Prestige level faster. Can't do it playing fairly, like BOSH seems to do. *Leaves lobby
-Based on the professional basketball player, Chris Bosh (Miami Heat)
-An action that could hinder any given team-based activity.
-To sabotage any chances of winning a game that counts.
-A placeholder for any unforgivable action.
Can be used either as a verb (see example 1), or as an exclamation when recognising the said traits (example 2).
2) "Yeah, I met a girl out last night. An hour later we went back to hers afterwards, and did the deed! Bosh!"