: dance (Popularized in the 1940s to 1960s)
: a blow with the first, a club, etc
: to hit (somone)
: to masturbate. Popularized by Cyndi Lauper in 1984 with her song "She bop" (that promoted masturbation).
: the act of masturbation
1) He went to his Ballroom and Bop class (this example would be strange in the 2000s, but it may be encountered in literary works from the 1940s to 1960s)
2) MOMMY, he bopped me in the head with that book!
3) Son, you know you shouldn't bop your brother. A bop in the head is not nice! (
4) Hey, Sara, have you ever bopped? I've never done that before and I want to know what it feels like.
5) Don't come in the room! I'm bopping to a porno video!
A name to call a female who gives head to anyone. They call them a bop because when they give head they bop there heads.
That lil bop was messing with my man last night!
Also means give head (blowjob)
She said she waas going to bop me today
when someone recieves/gives oral sex
"Bops" A Word Do Describe A Young Female.
Dawg Iam not Trying To Hang Out With Them "Bops",All They Are Is Trouble!
tha act of giving head(oral sex).
man...she knows how to bop!!!
im from the by and being a bop means u basically are a slut and known for being one.also known as a hoochie.
yeaa.....you know that one girl....she a bop.
A sexual favor, usually a handjob or blowjob.
I'm gonna get some bops tonight!