Close relative to the word: Booyaka
2 - A mocking or arrogant exclamation used to taunt a loser one has just beaten.
3 - A catchphrase picked up by stock market commentator Jim Cramer, used either as a general greeting or as a celebration of a good stock pick. "Booyah" seems to be the most prominent word used in Cramer's TV and Radio shows. When used as a greeting, often followed by "ski-dad" or "ski-daddy".
2 - Booyah! I just dunked all over your slow ass!
3a - Booyah, Jim! What is the booyah-potential for ticker symbol BHP?
3b - Booyah ski-daddy!
3c - Jim, I caught a major booyah off of EuroZinc Mining.
Then says... 'Boo-Yah' ( all upi in their opponent's face.
2. (Just won a game of Monopoly) "BOOYAH!!"
Booyah can mean one, all or a combination of the following actions:
1) The process of breaking up with someone on their birthday. Although the first case of booyah was committed approximately 3 years ago, the moral justification for such an act is still being discussed today.
2) The process of not getting sleep due to the fact that one was up all night quoting Liam Neeson films. An individual that booyahs usually organizes annual batman conventions and hosts weekly role-playing tournaments in his mother's basement.
3) The process of slitting your wrists to the point of feeling anemic for the sole purpose of writing depressing poems. When one booyahs, they are often situated in remote locations so as to be segregated from the rest of society. For optimal results, one should booyah on a Friday night. Since most people are outside enjoying their weekends, no one will even notice that you are gone.
Person 2: Hehe...I really don't know why.
2) Person 1: The training is nothing!
Person 2: The will to everything!
Person 1: The will to act!
Mom: Would you two shut the fuck up and go to bed already? It's 6:00 in the morning.
Person 1: ....Release the Kraken!