1) (adj) Not good, lacking. "And them rhymes you were kickin were quite bootylicious" -- Snoop Doggy Dogg (Dre Day ??
2) (n) Bottom, ass. Or getting a piece of ass.
3) (n) Biblical, as in pirates booty or treasure. Since booty is stolen treasure, it could be good or bad. Often used in the negative today.
1. pirate treasure, plunder or other ill-gotten gains
2. butt, ass, specifically female posterior
3. sex, screwing
1. Capt. Yellowbeard: "Split the booty, mates!"
2. Ike Turner: "Shake dat booty, woman! I said shake it! <slap>"
3. Capt. Yellowbeard again: "Split the booty, mates."
4. Vanilla Ice: "What does it mean that my career was "booty". I've never heard that one."
Another word for ass
good god she has a nice booty
Approximetely 1/3 of what rappers see in chicks. The other 2/3:
Shes got one fine booty! And a great body! And huge racks! She's the whole package, yo!
a girls ass, only if its phat.
guy1: damn look at that niiice booty
guy2: ima tap that ass tonight
Pirates used this word to describe treasure.
Arr, mateys, claim the booty!
A part of the body where the thighs meet. If's it's really big, it's often attractive.
I like really big booties.
Another name for an ass.
Shake your booty tonight on the dance floor.