the trunk of a car
Open the boot so I can put these packages inside.
Ugly and or stupid.
Anything that is not liked by an individual.
that chick is Boot.
Your mama is so boot.
You can't go to the party tonight? Thats Boot!
1. (Noun) A military serviceman that is fresh out of boot camp (recruit training) or MOS school. Usually gets hazed and is treated like a n korean in a prison camp. They can never think for themselves, and must pay respect to their seniors at all times
2. (Noun) A military serviceman who has not yet deployed; also one who has not gone to Iraq or Afghanistan (MEUs reduce status to half boot)
3. (Adj.) Something that is meant for boots or that would make you seem like one (yo master sergeants high fade is boot as fuck; those usmc car stickers are boot as fuck)
(Boot Davila passed by Corporal Herrera without giving a proper greeting like Good Morning)
Herrera: Hey boot I know you give me a proper greeting when you see me!
Davila: Yes corporal! Good morning corporal!
Herrera: Well start pushing, give me 100 pushups boot!
Davila: Yes corporal! (Starts pushing then gets kicked in the ribs)
To just Boot around like only a true Boot can.
You Booting right now?
You know it, I'm Booting only like a Boot knows how to!
An Australian term for an annoying person. Can be used as a noun or an adjective.
1. He is such a boot
2. That was a bit of a boot thing to say
to leave, go somewhere else
yea, lets boot. This is beat
1. A private in the Marine Corps fresh from boot camp, depending on who is calling who by " boot". Someone who has been over 4 years calls one who hasn't done 4 yet a " boot".
2. An inexperienced Marine,that is new to the Corps and goes throu alot of shite.
" shut up boot ! you don't know shite ! go and pick up all the thrash now !"
An adult purchasing alcohol for a minor.
Short for bootleg.
Person 1: "Do you think your older brother will boot for us tomorrow night?"
Person 2: "I don't know, man, he's sick of being our only boot in town."