look up any word, like fleek:
When a girl wears a dress that pushes her boobs a little too far. Her boobs don't fit all the way in the dress and voila, the roll of excess boob that cascades over the top is called the boob lip.
Didja see that boob lip? Sure hope she doesn't bend over...might fall out.
by gergerry_da_phzzt September 08, 2007