look up any word, like fapchat:
when someone squeezes you while hugging, or hugs so tight that 'it crushes your boobs' - people from walter reed -
Brandon L. IS the boob crusher.
by tropical london October 20, 2005
The equipment used to perform mammograms. Some women have likened it to a tire running over their boobs, and having them squeezed into a box-shape thingy...
WOMAN: "It's that time of the year again... gotta go to the boob crusher..."
by Jason L. October 22, 2005