1. Name of cute little girl in Monsters Inc. who came into the monster world and terrorized Mike Wizowski and James SUllivan, the leading scarers at Monster Inc.
2. Very cute girl who wore oversized, pink shirt and had pony tails.
3. Yelled "Mike Wizowski!" all the time in a cute high pitched voice similar to butter on a bald monkey.
Boo said, "boo!
October 31, 2008 and March 14, 2008 Urban Word of the Day
1. Boyfriend or girlfriend
2. Word used to scare people
1. Can you handle me? If you can't you ain't gonna be my boo.
2. Guy: BOO!
Guy 2: Holy sh*t!
boo is a term that is derived from the French word "beau" meaning beautiful. In 18th century England it meant an admirer, usually male. It made it's way into Afro-Caribean language perhaps through the French colonisation of some Caribean islands.
Now meaning girl or boyfriend
"this is what I'm saying boo, it's all about you"
pet name: your hunny,sweety,baby.
I love you boo.
1) Boyfriend or girlfriend. Term of endearment.
2) A loud, abrupt yell, meant to frighten someone.
3) A sound made to indicate disapproval, the opposite of "yay."
1- Some Guy: "Hey boo."
2- Ghost: "BOOO!"
3- Unhappy Audience: "Booooooo...."
significant other, girlfriend,boyfriend,really close friend
hey baby boo
1: An affectionate name for someone you love.
2: Something that a ghost says.
3: The short version of my cat's name, Boo-Boo.
1: I like cuddling with my boo.
3. "Boo, get out of the dishwasher!"
A term of endearment, like baby.
"I'll be in here, boo" -- Method Man (You're all I need 1994).