Bonehole, v. (trans.)
1. To delay or frustrate the efforts of through lacidaisical mailing habits, usu. habitutually.
2. To route through arcane or ineffective bureaucratic channels.
An act or instance of boneholing.
1. You wait to send your check, it gets here late, and you bonehole me yet again.
2. ESD really boneholed me on this gchat issue.
3. Yeah, they just gave me the old bonehole about an ISR.
The hole in a roof of car sunroof used to throw chicken bones out of.
When Darnell went to look for a new car,he wanted to know if it has a bonehole.
Yo,man!Do dis ride gots a bonehole in it?You know,a hole to fro dems bones outta.
a skinny bitches vagina
that bitch has a nasty bonehole