word forms: BONED, BONES, BONING,BONERABILITY
Derived from the word Boner
1.To fuck someone
2.To want to fuck someone
3.Something in your body
Khloe, Kourtney & Kim Kardashians use it all the time on their show Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
1.Man I'd love to bone that chick.
2.How many bones are there in the body?
3.I bones her last week.
1) (v) To have sexual intercourse. "Your aim is to bone" -- Tribe Called Quest (Classic example of a date rape).
2) (n) Penis. "You can act like a doggy, and play with my bone" -- Schoolly D. (Another poem ??). 3) (n) One dollar.
3) (n) Core, soul. "I'm a rock hard trooper to the bone" -- Public Enemy (Louder Than A Bomb)
4) (v) To bone out, as in leaving. "They all got in the car and boned out" -- Smokey (Friday 1995).
5) (n) A joint. "Smokin' bones in the staircase" -- Wu-Tang Clan (C.R.E.A.M. 1993).
"I want to bone that bitch."
1)v. to fuck
2)n. a smokeable item (joint, cigarette)
3)n. money, usually in dollars
5)adj. prefix meaning stupid
6)idiom: to throw a bone - to show sympathy towards another
7)n. hard skeletal tissue
1)Hey, Christen, want to bone tonight?
2)Pass that bone down this way
3)Can you spot me a few bones?
4)He popped a huge bone when he saw your mom.
5)Don't be such a bonehead!
6)I threw you a bone and helped you cheat on that quiz.
7)He busted a bone in his hand.
To fuck the hell out of a girl without any thought.
Damn, I'd bone her right now if I had the chance.
For a male, to have sexual intercourse. Similarly, for a female, "to be boned".
I boned that bitch so hard she was screaming my name all night long!
n. informal, Short for Trombone.
Mate can you hold my bone while i go and get some lube for the slide?
A towering monstrous individual that roams around the North West of England, parading his deformed genitalia.
Simon: OMG it's the Bone.. What do we do?