Britian's way of saying fuck.
*man smashes finger*
1. n. testicle
2. v. The act of a fat person running in a lopsided manner
3. v. tell off
4. Bollocks adj. - not true, rubbish
1. "ouch he only gone twatted me in the bollocks guvn'or"
2. He was bollocking along at a fair old pace in an attempt to escape the rozzers.
3. Dr. Percy have the pupil a right bollocking for not handing in his work
4. "Thats plainy bollocks good sir!"
(1) I dont give a shit about
(3) A bit broken
Bollock(ing) & Bollock(ed)
(4a)A telling off & (4b)Told off
'Bollocks to that' (1)
'(1) Bollocks to that (2) bollocks it's (3) bolloxed and we'll get a (4a) bollocking and I hate being (4b) bollocked'.
Oi he hit me right in the bollocks! Fookin' bollocker!
1. to knacker, chew out.
2. to knacker, tire out.
1. He got bollocked by the teacher for swearing.
2. (after lots of jogging) God, I'm bollocked.
gonad, ball, testicle. pl. Bollocks
He's dropped a bollock. He's made a mistake. (i.e. he's made a schoolboy error)
You're gonna get a bollocking now.
You're in for a right telling off (i.e. kick in the balls)
Something dogs can lick
A good telling off
Do bees have them?
"hey looks that doghs licking its own bollocks!!"
"You're gonna get the bollocking of your life you little bollock!"