1) The sound of someone being hit in the head with a piece of wood
2) A Norwegian word for "book"
3) An onomatopoeia
1) As Sally hit Billy in the head with the broom handle, a satisfying "bok" resonated throughout the room.
2) Jeg har en bok. (I have a book)
3) An onomatopoeia is a word that sounds like its sound effect.
Useless banter. To talk when no one cares. Usually used in succession..bok bok bok. It is kind of like the adults speaking in Charlie Brown. They are talking, but no one is listening.
Joe is talking about his girlfriend..bok bok bok
1. Invitation to have fun.
2. Polite language of F*CK
BOK with me.
We did it!!! We BOKed on our hard work!
OMG! Bruno Mars made French Kissing as the trending topic worldwide on twitter! BOK YEAH!
means shit in turkish
You bok head
Up the boker
Go bok yourself
i need a bok
Adjective used in South Africa to mean "especially keen" or "enthusiastically interested"
You bok for another beer?
another word for tipsy
"i'm so bok!!"
"sorry about last i was a little bok"
contraction of "springboks" the name given to the south africa rugby team
"the boks are playing the all blacks
tonite, are you gonna watch?"
Cool is said slowly, or in place of cool means cool (bbbbooookkkk)
said otherwise means thanks.
That iPod is bbbbooookkkk!
The iPod you gave me is cool, bok!