The word 'b0i' has been part of lesbian counter-culture for some time now and is often used by lesbians to describe each other in the same way as the word dyke is used.
However, it has found its way into the mainstream creating confusion. It is a popular misconception that b0i means boy rather than one whi is a lesbian.
2. in the gay community, a young gay man;
3. in the BDSM community, someone who presents themselves in a young, boyish way and is usually a bottom/submissive;
4. an alternate spelling of boy often used by young teenage boys.
2. J is a young, masculine gay male who presents himself in a boyish manner. He's a boi.
3. Daddy's boi and/or Mommy's boi.
4. My teenage brother and his friends often refer to themselves as "skater bois"
derived from queer culture, now found common place in the mainstream although the meaning has become obscured with uses actually thinking it means boy in the male sense rather than the queer.