A young gay male, especially one who is submissive. Now used for and by gay males (of any age) who enter into voluntary slavery to a MASTER.
Master Thor had a stable of ten bois.
1. in the lesbian community, a young transgendered/androgynous/masculine person who is biologically female and presents themselves in a young, boyish way; a boidyke; often also identifies as genderqueer.
2. in the gay community, a young gay man;
3. in the BDSM community, someone who presents themselves in a young, boyish way and is usually a bottom/submissive;
4. an alternate spelling of boy often used by young teenage boys.
1. J doesn't feel like s/he fits the mold of any one gender. S/he presents hirself in a young, boyish manner, and hir appearance in quite androgynous/masculine. S/he's a boi.
2. J is a young, masculine gay male who presents himself in a boyish manner. He's a boi.
3. Daddy's boi and/or Mommy's boi.
4. My teenage brother and his friends often refer to themselves as "skater bois"
This spelling of the word originated in a gay magazine called, "XY" in the early to mid 1990's. XY is targeted at gay male teenagers. This spelling describes a youthful, hip, and attractive male. While completely embraced in the gay community to mean any young, sexually attractive male, this spelling also appears in heterosexual contexts to mean similarly, a young, handsome guy.
Hot skater boi seeks sexy clubkid for dating and possibly more.
A boi is a lesbian or gender-queer person who identifies most with their male energy and presents themselves as male in their appearance. They may consider themselves to be of either gender although they are anatomically female.
"I love it when my girl tells me i've been a good boi."
a lesbian, or an androgonous female~
derived from queer culture, now found common place in the mainstream although the meaning has become obscured with uses actually thinking it means boy in the male sense rather than the queer.
my boi is real cute she makes me hot!
Acronym for "Born On Island." Used on the Texas Gulf coast, specifically the Houston
area. Refers to someone born in Galveston. Pronounced BEE-OH-EYE. Not to be confused with boi
Brandon Backe, starting pitcher for the Houston Astros, is B.O.I. So is Barry White, although he grew up in Los Angeles.
Affectionate term used to distinguish a group of males.
'Yo, Cookz you hangin' with the bo-is tonight?'
'ere they come, the bo-is from Powys'