If its with a girl you're interested in, but not dating, a wingman is recommended when intercepting, just in case the bogey is indeed hitting on the girl and you need to get him away with maximum success with the girl.
If its with a girl you're dating, a lone intercept with the bogey is sufficient with few exceptions. One exception is when the bogey is a B-52.
Leadman: Yeah, you're right. It looks like they're hitting it off. I'm gonna intercept.
Wingman: I'll back you up.
Leadman: No need bro. I'll let him know she's dating me and he'll back off.
Wingman: Dude, look at his Louis Vuitton suit. He's definitely a B-52.
Leadman: Damn, you're right. Come on, let's make our move.
2. One over par on a golf hole.
3. An enemy fighter plane.
4. A homemade go-cart (soapbox racer in america) with no engine or brakes and very little steering, used for getting to the bottom of hills quickly and dangerously
2. Par 3 hole, you get a 4, thats a bogey.
3. Charlie, Charlie. 9 O'clock, there's a bogey on my tail.
4. Timmy was a little nervous at the top of death hill as the bogey he had made with his father was less than roadworthy.