1. Of poor quality.
2. To fix something work without the appropriate tools, training, or respect for occupational health and safety.
3. A sly person or arrangement, under the table
1. Man, that piece of shit fiat is bodgy as hell.
2. The day before the fire Bruce bodged up the gas pipe with his trusty roll of gaffa tape.
3. Miff bodgily got her plans approved by bribing a bodgy planner at the council.
something that has been completely scewed up, and looks kinda shifty
look at that chicks bodgy ass. she looks like a mong
Slang term for a personal fabrication or repair task, carried out during work time and using the employers materials. Most often done as a favour for a friend or relative.
1. The barbeque I built at work was one sweet bodgy.
2. Can you do a bodgy for me? I need to get my oil changed and the steering looked at.