1. a thrusting blow to the chin, esp. with the fist.
2. an unexpected result with negative shocking consequences
3. to give swift punch to the chin.
4. to receive a sudden or unexpected assault to a person's face
5. to received an unexpected assault to one's character or person
6. to betrayal with extremely negative results
–verb (used without object)
3. to give a sharp blow to a person or thing, as with the fist: She blutzed him.
2. Alicia blutzed Paul when she announced she was leaving him for his best friend