1. career-to have one's career success increase exponentially in a short time
2. bathroom-to extremely forcefully expulse log or vom.
3. regular-to cause an object to explode
4. regular-to inflate something
5. adj.-something inflatable
1. When Less than Jake made their album Pezcore, they blew up pretty fast.
2. I sprinted to the bathroom and hardly had sat down when I blew up.
3. "AH BLOWSH STUFF UP AN' IT GOESH BOOOOOM!!!!"
4/5. He blew up his blow-up doll.
Any insoluble substance used to adulterate Crack Cocaine at the oil stage in its preperation for the purpose of cutting or making more potent.
Awwwww hell nah mane, this dope all blow up.
Awwwww hell yeah mane, this blow up got me bouncin off the walls B.
forceful excertion of vomitus or fecal matter.
if you're gonna blow up in the bathroom, you'd better pick it up
phrase used to suggest calling someone
Yo, where's Mike?
I don't know, blow him up.
To be rolling on MDMA(Ecstasy) super hard. Most intense feeling or peak of an MDMA experience. Can either be used to describe coming up very rapidly on the drug in the beggining of an MDMA experience, or to reach a peak or plateau of an MDMA experience.
I was blowing up really hard the other night, it was intense.
Im gonna blow up hardcore tonight, man.
The name of the fantastic EP from Sydney duo The Presets. Renowned Australian dance music site inthemix.com.au describes it as "30 minutes of energetic sleaze-soaked and slightly sinister synth-driven rock designed to slither into your subconscious"
One of the better electronic music releases this decade
When a person under the influence of MDMA has another blow a Vick's Vapor Inhaler into their eyes, nose, and mouth.
The same as a Sea Breeze, but different terminology since the Sea Breeze is often associated with candy ravers.
Bro, I'm rolling my nuts off, can you give me a blow up?