2. bathroom-to extremely forcefully expulse log or vom.
3. regular-to cause an object to explode
4. regular-to inflate something
5. adj.-something inflatable
2. I sprinted to the bathroom and hardly had sat down when I blew up.
3. "AH BLOWSH STUFF UP AN' IT GOESH BOOOOOM!!!!"
4/5. He blew up his blow-up doll.
"These overnight stars becoming autograph signers.
We'll all long to blow up and leave the past behind us."
from Rock Bottom by Eminem
Stop blowing me up, i didnt answer cuz i was in the shower
If i dont answer for my gf the first time shell blow up my phone
Person 2: "Did he at least blow you up?"
Person 1: "Yeah, I got a bunch of free blow-ups. Did you make that up just now? It's pretty good."