A person who addictively writes in his/her online journal and reads or comments in others'.
I had to defriend that crazy blogwhore because every time I checked my friends page, every other entry was hers -- and it was stupid shit like memes and how much she hates Dubya.
A person (usually young) who participates in all or most of the following:more...
1. Spending large amounts of time posting entries on his/her blog (usually a blogspot or wordpress blog) about things no one other than them cares about.
2. Tries any way possible to get others to read his/her blog.
3. Posts comments on every blog he/she comes across in hopes that other bloggers will find and comment on his/her blog.
4. Uses their blog to advance other areas of his/her life, such as relationships, positions in work, social status, or anything else.
Blogwhores can come in different categories, the most notable of these include:
- The activist blogwhore, who will post about 20 entries a day revolving around news articles which support his/her political views and/or desperately crying for others to care about his/her favorite political cause.
- The gamer blogwhore, who posts a new entry every time he/she advances in an online game or MMORPG.
- The slutty blogwhore, whose posts are just images of her showing her assets to any willing male.
- The homeschool mom blogwhore, who truly believes others think her kids are as valuable members of society as she does and posts in the mindframe as such.
- The Jesusfreak blogwhore, whose posts are mainly Bible entries or what he/sh...