Top Definition
A word to use in place of anything, also with milky infront, it defines a latte coffee.
"You want a milky blelop?"
"yer man cheers"

"that flouche is blelop"
by max0r? January 09, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.