To put somebodys business out or shame them badily in front of a group of three or more people.
"I heard Lamar's ex put him on blast at the mall"
1. (v) discharge a firearm
3. (n) loud explosion
4. (n) great time
1. fool tried to gank my wallet, so i had to blast him.
2. one false move and i will blast like the very first time...oh lord; i told you not to move, you dumb broad!
3. did you hear that blast come from over there?
4. i had a blast at your moms house last night.
A slang word used as an expetive. An exclamation to say that something you didn't want to happen happened.
A good time.
"BLAST!" I exclaimed before my mother admonished me and sent me to my room.
Shelly and I went to the My Chemical Romance
concert and had a blast!
The blast of the bomb blew up half the city block and killed fifteen people.
1. A hit of crack
2. To smoke crack
1. All i need is one more blast
2. Man she's been blasting all day
To say personal info about some one else to everyone
Shes got crabs REALLY bad
The others would say to her "You got put on blast!"
1. shoot with a firearm
2. to snort
, or blow
up ones nose. refers to a powdered drug
1. "Didn't have to blast him, but I did anyway..."
2. She blasts adderall