Jesses sister had blarg on her lip when she went out on a date with matt young, so matt took her around back of a zellers and when she took off her shirt he blarged in his pants as usual!
HAHAHA dude that guy blarged on jesses sister.
"Blarg tae aw da yids and swankers! (Hobo dave)"
Bored: Blarg. (said in soft, monotone)
Elated: Blarg! (In happy voice)
1) An utterance of complete bafflement (as noted many times the author of such bafflement may remain speechless with only the word "blarg" comprehensive for some amount of time)
see also: confuzlement
2) A vocalization of complete disgust. A short pantomime of a vomiting sound. In this case you might want to draw the "blarg" out more to sound like a more authentic vomiting sound.
3) A short sigh expressing sadness and frustration in the same instant.
2. Sometimes also used as an explitve.
3. Has also been used as a universal word in place of any other word.
4. In some circles, Blarg has taken the upon the meaning of Nay, or No.
"This is all Blarg" "All I have to say is, Blarg!"